- BERT Research Series on YouTube - Follow along in this 8 episode series as I make sense of how BERT works.
- The culmination of this series was my BERT eBook!
- BERT Application Examples:
- Word2Vec Tutorial - The Skip-Gram Model
- Word2Vec Tutorial Part 2 - Negative Sampling
- Applying word2vec to Recommenders and Advertising
- Commented word2vec C code
- Wor2Vec Resources
Radial Basis Function Networks
I’ve written a number of posts related to Radial Basis Function Networks. Together, they can be taken as a multi-part tutorial to RBFNs.
- Part 1 - RBFN Basics, RBFNs for Classification
- Part 2 - RBFN Example Code in Matlab
- Part 3 - RBFN for function approximation
- Advanced Topics:
Histograms of Oriented Gradients (HOG)
My tutorial and Matlab code on the HOG descriptor are easily one of the most popular items on my site.